GREENWAYS (Safety Issues)
- The worsening safety problem on the geo-tube - See Brian Wray’s review, which you will find posted on our website. http://www.bikinhville.com/files/GreenwayImprove01.pdf
- David Hardin – What are the plans to provide SAFE crossing of the Greenway Trail over Bison Road? With several roads converging on the most likely crossing it is likely to be a danger. David has asked but no one has offered an answer.
NEW SHACKLE ROAD (David Hardin) Section of road completed with Wide Outside Lanes and side paths
- Signed for “Share the Road”, but current 40-mph speed limit too fast. Too many egresses are even hazardous for auto traffic at current speed limits (We have witnessed several near collisions as cars speed down from bridge over 386.). This entire section of road is not suitable for bicycle use, need to stay on side-path
- Road in bad need of repair not suitable for current heavy traffic.
- Issue: Why wasn’t the Shopping Center developers required to improve this road and what do we need to do to mitigate such problems in the future?